That mischievious girl down the street...

I'm an imperfect girl who treasure friendships very well. 19/12/96 my day, purple's my colour and chocolates are my obsession.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

*COUSINS*

I've got awesome cousins all around me. And imma so proud of them. They are so caring. And when it comes to any problems we share the blame among ourselves. We have gone thru thick and thin together. Times spent with them are always so awesome. And now we're starting to have more gatherings which is great. I'm looking forward to the weekends this week. And, my movie date with my cousins this Friday (:

Now, let's change the topic. Well, now life's great for me. at it's officially 1 month and four more days to my birthday. Wow, I've been waiting like forever for this day. But, it never seems to be nearing. And I miss school like so freaking bad :(

No comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget