That mischievious girl down the street...

I'm an imperfect girl who treasure friendships very well. 19/12/96 my day, purple's my colour and chocolates are my obsession.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

*BOREDOM*

Well, from my blog title. It's so evident that I'm friggin' bored to the core. Couldn't we simply have sch today. The plan abt weeks ago was that we were supposed to go to Ion Orchard to eat the ice-cream buffet *drools*. But, alot of them can't make it so it was cancelled. But nvm, I guess we're going sometime next month.

Yaay, but I'm gonna watch Child's Eye with Sile next Tuesday. Ohyeah, and its her birthday today so I sincerely wish her a Happy 14th Birthday. Thanks for always being there for me in terms of good and bad times. I love you <3

Happy Birthday Sile!

No comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget