That mischievious girl down the street...

I'm an imperfect girl who treasure friendships very well. 19/12/96 my day, purple's my colour and chocolates are my obsession.

Monday, October 25, 2010

*I WANT A TIME MACHINE*

These few days weren't much of an enjoyment. Though, they should be fun. Grandma is admitted in hospital and Dad's having high fever. I hope they're really alrite. I hope they get well real soon. And school's gonna end very soon.

Ohno, 2e4 has always been a great class. Though, we might have caused teachers alot of trouble at times and have been quite noisy, we're a class you can never find. Everyone in 2e4 makes our class a special and unique one. I've never quite regretted knowing anyone in 2e4. But, it's just so hard to say goodbye to a class you've been with for almost 2 years, Especially Mr Gan and Miss Cheong have been great form teachers. Though, sometimes our action might have upsetted them badly. I think they have done a good job in maintaining our class discipline and stuff. They're simply awesome and not to forget our various sub teachers too. Aww, I'm gonna miss 2e4 so damn badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget