That mischievious girl down the street...

I'm an imperfect girl who treasure friendships very well. 19/12/96 my day, purple's my colour and chocolates are my obsession.

Monday, October 25, 2010

*2 MORE DAYS*

Time is flying really really fast. Before I knew it, End-Of-Years were finally over. Now it's just two more days till sch officially ends. I wonder who will end up in the same class with. I roughly can guess those who'll be in the same class as me. But, I'm gonna miss 2e4 so freaking bad...


2e4 is such an awesome class. Ohyeah, I love 2e4 so much. Its just two more days for sch to end. Its sad for all of us. But, life has to go on doesn't it? So, yeah maybe we shall have a gathering or something during the holidays to meet up. And even next year, to remember to wonderful times we had together as a class. I'll never forget the awesome days I had as a student of 2e4. They were fun, and exciting ones. I wish everyone in 2e4 good luck for their getting back of report books on Thursday and hope the get into the various streams they want. Thanks for all ur valuable friendships and i'll treasure them forever. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget