That mischievious girl down the street...

I'm an imperfect girl who treasure friendships very well. 19/12/96 my day, purple's my colour and chocolates are my obsession.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

*PRE-DEEPAVALI EXCITEMENT*

Hey guys, haha I'm so excited for Deepavali. Today my cousins are coming over to my hse to stay. They normally do that every year a few days before Deepavali. And when its Christmas we'll go over to their hse to stay a few days before. Yeah, so I'm excited. Haha, because Deepavali only falls once a year. And on this joyous occasion relatives and friends come over to our hse. It's just two days away.

Yaay, I'm gonna put henna today. :) I bought Monopoly Deal. Omg the game is so damn awesome y'know. Thanks to jiji who introduced the game to me. Haha, I played with my sis like so many times ytd. Hmm, I miss meeting, Priyah and Sile at the mrt station and walking to skl. I miss the noisy and lively environment in class. :'(

We may be naughty, we may be noisy. We may cause alot of trouble, we may irritate ppl. We may bully teachers, but we are always the best in our own, unique ways. That's why we are 2e4 a.k.a crazee4

No comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget