That mischievious girl down the street...

I'm an imperfect girl who treasure friendships very well. 19/12/96 my day, purple's my colour and chocolates are my obsession.

Monday, November 1, 2010

*SPRING CLEANING*

Hey barbarians (the-way-2e4-says-it) ,

Well, did a whole lot of spring cleaning today with both mum and dad. It's tiring but fun. Because somehow you manage to dig out a lot of things that you have been finding for ages. I've become a professional archaeologist. Seriously, Lavanya would you just shuddup. You're crapping really too much!^ Now, my hse is spick and span! (:

God-damn, I haven't started on a single piece of holiday hmk work yet. I wanna finish them faster. Maybe, I should stop procrastinating and finish them soon. Yes, exactly. Oh, and its two days away from the release of streaming results. I hope I get my first choice. And, I'm excited to knw who will be my classmates next year. But, still 2e4 is the awesome best!

We crazee4, we we crazee4 hah! The fond memories...:)

1 comment:

  1. YO!!! :DD 2E4 , the most best & awesome! Best friend, love ya tooooooo~! (:

    ReplyDelete


ShoutMix chat widget