That mischievious girl down the street...

I'm an imperfect girl who treasure friendships very well. 19/12/96 my day, purple's my colour and chocolates are my obsession.

Monday, November 1, 2010

*SHOPPING SPREE*

Heyhey, fellas. I'm back for an update. Life's awesome for me now. Haha, so many things going on. Shopping, movies, getting all hyper, going out with friends and cousins. It's been busy all day since the start of the holidays. Deepavali, just four days away. And, I'm ohso excited. It's gonna be hella fun with relatives, friends coming non-stop. Heh, especially wearing new clothes. Not to forget, getting lots of money. I'm gonna be a one-day billionaire guys. Sorry, but I seriously crap alot.

Well, so ytd went for a shopping spree. Took the train to Paya Lebar with aunt, mum, sis and cousin. The This Fashion there's like completely huge. Bought loads, loads of clothes. And after that went to eat seafood. Yum-yum. And headed home. I was dead tired so freshened up and fell flat on my bed. I'm so enjoying my holidays but it's just not right. Something's amiss....

I god damn miss my 2e4 barbarians :(

No comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget